2012年2月23日星期四

How to Recruit with Avon

There are SO many Avon ladies out there. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it! Yes, as an Avon rep, you've got a LOT of competition. So, how are you going to stand out from all that competition?Don't let it get you down. There are women out there successfully building huge Flying angry bird teams, and if they can do it, so can you. You just have to stand out above the rest. How to do it? With some extra special, secret training that the OTHER Avon reps DON'T have. (although I'll bet the ones at the top know these secret trainings off by heart.) Recruiting is the heart of any network marketing business, and you MUST do it if you want to earn the real money. (and not lose money on brochures every campaign.)The first thing you must learn is Attraction Marketing. This is recruiting without recruiting. Flying angry bird I hear you: "That makes no sense." and I know at first, it really seems like a contradiction. But, listen:Nobody wants to be sold. Nobody wants to you SELL them on your business, when you are recruiting. No one wants to be convinced. Your prospect wants to think it was all their own idea. Your recruit needs to see you as an inspiring leader and want to follow YOU! Not your business, not your product, but YOU. So, how do you inspire them to do that?You've first got to train yourself to be a leader. I know you can do it, because I'VE done it myself. We tend to think of other people as the big leaders, other people in the world make the big decisions, not me. I decide what's for dinner, not big corporate style decisions. I don't see myself that way.Those people who make the corporate decisions are just like you - with one exception. They got some leadership training. I've become a leader in my business, and all it took was a few hours of training to completely change my mindset and start walking that new path.I show others the secrets I used to recruit successfully, and have helped some key Avon reps succeed in their home businesses by recruiting people who have come to them asking. Why do air swimmers they come to them instead of having to be sold or convinced? Because they know how to stand out and the secrets of attraction marketing themselves instead of their business.

The Same Blog Website:
http://aa-battery-size.blogspot.com/2011/12/what-makes-baby-gift-basket-special.html

没有评论:

发表评论